Free Workshop: Hatching your new business idea
End Time: 5.00 pm
Gibson Community Centre
138 Gibson Ave,
Map and Directions
This workshop will cover a range of relevant topics for potential start-ups and new business owners including the following:
- Converting your business idea into a well-defined business concept.
- Defining your target market and explaining market differentiation concepts.
- Pricing methods and budgeting techniques
- Breakeven analysis and business viability concepts
- Business cash flow concepts and planning strategies
- Business analysis techniques to assist in evaluating your business or business idea
- Bookkeeping basics and how quality record keeping will help you make informed decisions
- Business growth strategies to help grow your business.
This workshop is presented by Greg Mawer and is brought to you by the Small Business Development Corporation’s Business Local outreach service. Business Local provides small business owners in the Perth metropolitan area with access to free enterprise skill development sessions.
For more information to help you start and run a business, including the SBDC’s free small business advisory service, visit the SBDC website.