Step Into Volunteering Information Session
End Time: 11.30 am
Joondalup Library - Meeting Room 3
102 Boas Avenue,
Map and Directions
The Step Into Volunteering information sessions are free informal workshops which highlight volunteering and will give you information on:
- The benefits of volunteering
- The volunteering opportunities available
- Identifying the skills that you have to contribute to volunteering
- Rights and responsibilities of volunteers
- How to find the right volunteering position
Attending a session will give you the confidence and knowledge to know what will work best for you as a volunteer.
For further information call 9400 4734.