Personal Branding for Business Owners, Coaches and Consultants
End Time: 12.00 pm
15 Barron Parade,
Map and Directions
Personal Branding for Business Owners, Coaches and Consultants - Level : Intermediate.
Stand out amidst the noise. You need to have a recognisable personal brand to garner the referrals and support your need to grow. Social Media has allowed the user to get to know the Business Owner better than ever and we expect it. It is no longer beneficial to sit behind your logo and just run the business. Greater success is achieved being out front - branding your business as your own as you build your networks.
Many can find this idea either exciting or overwhelming and invasive. This workshop encourages you to embrace exciting opportunities by building your Personal Brand online with:
- Understanding your brand and is it a fit?
- Digital Footprint - Google thyself! What to do with what you find.
- Social Media Profiles - tips and hints around completing them to best represent you.
- Content and posts - having a consistent voice that represents your values.
- Media - contributing to podcasts, articles and leveraging traditional media online.
- Images and Video - the need for consistent imagery - what does yours say about you?
Your Personal Brand is best described at whatever someone says about you after you have left the room, and as we take this online, we need to ask ourselves what impression we make with our online interactions. Social Media is no longer something we 'do', as you build your brand these platforms offer you the opportunity to show who you 'are'.
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program