Using LinkedIn to Boost Your Business
End Time: 4.00 pm
Edith Cowan University - Joondalup Campus
270 Joondalup Drive,
Map and Directions
LinkedIn is a powerful way to promote and build your individual brand, profile your expertise and expand personal and industry connections. As the world’s largest professional online network with more than 630 million members and 30 million companies, LinkedIn provides a professional platform to network and collaborate, promote your business, and stay informed of current trends and industry developments.
The main topics include:
- The importance of LinkedIn
- How to engage effectively
- Creating posts that strengthen your business brand
- Creating a strong LinkedIn profile – customisation strategies
- Using hashtags and tagging
- Knowledge of LinkedIn’s algorithms – keep your post in your contacts’ feed for longer.
This workshop is for people who are in business and want to more effectively use LinkedIn to achieve their business objectives.