Pyjama Story Time
End Time: 6.00 pm
5 Trappers Drive,
Map and Directions
Put on your pyjamas, bring your bedtime buddy or blankie for a special evening of stories, songs and special activities at the library.
For ages 2 - 6 years.
Terms and conditions
- Parents/carers of children under 12 are required by library policy to remain in the library while their children attend the event.
- There is a maximum of three events per child.
- Children must be within the specified age range for this event.
- Notify the library if your child is unable to attend the event.
- To register your child you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
How to register your child
- Enter child’s first and last name details.
- Enter adult’s email and phone details.
- To register another child, click Add More Attendees, and add next child’s name details.
- A maximum of four children can be registered below.
For further information call 9400 4751.