Yoga Nidra - Women's Health and Family Services
End Time: 3.30 pm
Wellness Centre Joondalup
North Metropolitan TAFE McLarty Campus Block U,
63 McLarty Avenue,
Map and Directions
Yoga Nidra aims to connect your conscious mind with your subconscious state to support changes you choose to make and improve better sleep.
Yoga is useful in dealing with stress and anxiety and receiving a better night’s rest.
When joining the group
• Bring a towel and a water bottle
• Wear comfortable, loose clothing
• A pre-health questionnaire will need to be completed prior to participation. (Please arrive at least 15 mins early when attending the first time)
• WHFS clients please apply for a referral from your WHFS worker if experiencing financial hardship
• No cash accepted on the day, please ensure to make payment online.
Cost is $10.00 per session.