Seniors Lifestyle Expo 2021
End Time: 2.30 pm
Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre
Cnr Marmion & Whitfords Ave,
Map and Directions
- Over 65?
- Interested in remaining active, healthy, connected and independent?
Or, do you:
- Know someone who may benefit from this information?
Then this is an event that you cannot miss.
Hosted inside Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre (nearby to the Coles supermarket), the Seniors Lifestyle Expo is a free event and will feature service providers, agencies and organisations for those seeking support in areas such as:
- Adaptive and assisted technologies for around the home
- Finding subsidised services to maintain independent living
- Learning more about online technology, mobile devices and all things digital,
- How and where to get out-and-about, whether it be to a local park, a local club or just popping over to a friend’s house on the bus or train.
This special event will be hosted on World Elder Abuse Awareness Day and will also provide information to those who may be experiencing elder abuse, or people who may be concerned about someone they know.