Geometric Canvas Painting - WAITLIST
End Time: 11.30 am
102 Boas Avenue,
Map and Directions
This is a waitlist.
If you love working with paint and colour, then this workshop is for you. Experiment with tape to create shapes and develop a colour pallet to produce an eye-catching piece of art to hang on you wall.
For ages 8 to 12 years.
Terms and conditions
- Parents/carers of children under 12 are required by library policy to remain in the library while their children attend the event.
- There is a maximum of three events per child.
- Children must be within the specified age range for this event.
- Notify the library if your child is unable to attend the event.
- To register your child you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- $4.00 per event, per child. Please note, payment required when booking.
- There will be no refunds issued.
How to register your child
- Enter child’s first and last name details.
- Enter adult’s email and phone details.
- To register another child, click Add More Attendees, and add next child’s name details.
- A maximum of four children can be registered below.
- Payment at time of booking is required.
For further information call 9400 4751.