Discovery Session Becoming a Mumpreneur
End Time: 11.30 am
102 Boas Avenue,
Map and Directions
An exciting workshop aimed at first time female business owners and ‘Mumpreneurs’.
This fun, informative and helpful presentation provides ‘Tips and Tricks’ to help save you time, energy and money – plus increase productivity levels and success.
Facilitated by Alison Bannister, WA’s award winning ‘Mumpreneur’, this presentation will provide:
- An overview of what you need to succeed regarding business development skills
- Access to helpful resources and information for free help and guidance in those early stages
- Digital marketing ideas to help promote your business
- Insights into the purpose of goal setting with weekly, quarterly, and annual KPIs, and action plans
- Productivity planning with the tools needed to keep you focused and on track
Cost $5.00. Book and pay online.
For further information call 9400 4751.
Please note, the presentation will run for approximately one hour, and refreshments are included.