Stop Motion Salad
End Time: 12.00 pm
102 Boas Avenue,
Map and Directions
Stop-motion animation is one of the simplest, most fun animation techniques. Use fruit and vegetables to create a unique animation promoting healthy food. Please bring your own iPad or tablet with the free app Stop Motion Studio downloaded ready to use.
For ages 8 to 12.
Terms and conditions
- Parents/carers of children under 12 are required by library policy to remain in the library while their children attend the event.
- There is a maximum of three events per child.
- Children must be within the specified age range for this event.
- Notify the library if your child is unable to attend the event.
- To register your child you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
How to register your child
- Enter child’s first and last name details.
- Enter adult’s email and phone details.
- To register another child, click Add More Attendees, and add next child’s name details.
- A maximum of four children can be registered below.
Please be aware that there is limited free parking at Joondalup library. Details of parking locations and fees can be found at the City’s Parking webpage.
For further information call 9400 4751.