Electronics - WAITLIST
End Time: 12.00 pm
Cnr Warwick Road and Marmion Avenue,
Map and Directions
This is a waitlist event.
Let's create some science experiments with snap-on electronics. Create some circuits and test to see if they work. How do lights work? What is a circuit? Come and find out in this interactive session and create different science based experiments with electronics.
For ages 4 to 7.
Terms and conditions
- Parents/carers of children under 12 are required by library policy to remain in the library while their children attend the event.
- There is a maximum of three events per child.
- Children must be within the specified age range for this event.
- Notify the library if your child is unable to attend the event.
- To register your child you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
How to register your child
- Enter child’s first and last name details.
- Enter adult’s email and phone details.
- To register another child, click Add More Attendees, and add next child’s name details.
- A maximum of four children can be registered below.
For further information call 9400 4751.