Youth Event Series - MA15 Crew Leadership Day - Aloha Surfhouse and Climbing
End Time: 5.00 pm
Anchors Youth Centre (inside Heathridge Community Centre)
1/16 Sail Terrace,
Map and Directions
MA15+ Crew Leadership Day - Aloha Surfhouse and Clip'n'Climb (M, BYO, P, W,)
For 15-18 years ONLY
Check out the full holiday program here.
NEW at Anchors Youth Centre – MA15+ crew!
Anchors now hosts an exclusive space for the Mature Anchors 15+ crew which offers leadership opportunities to young volunteers aged 15-18 years who are interested in:
- Participating in recreational activities
- Planning small scale activities & events
- Building personal development & life skills
- Gaining confidence in addressing small groups of people
- Conflict resolution and behaviour management skills
For anyone interested in joining MA15+, Anchors will be running its first all-inclusive leadership day on Tuesday 22 January 2019!
Registration and what to bring
ENSURE YOU FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM:
Step 1 – If the participant is aged between 15-18 years and is interested in youth leadership or joining the MA15+ Crew, please call the Anchors Senior Youth Worker on 9400 4228 to discuss registration prior to completing the form and payment process below. Please note: You will not be refunded if you incorrectly book this day.
Step 2 – After registering, you will receive a confirmation email that contains information for what to bring on the day including:
- Your ticket - can be physically printed or displayed on a smart phone on arrival.
- Aloha Surfhouse Waiver Form - Please complete the online waiver form prior to attending on the day otherwise, the Parent/Guardian needs to attend and complete it on the day of the activity. Please note: This online waiver form is then valid for 12 months and only one needs to be signed to cover all activities at Aloha Surfhouse.
A program will only be cancelled if there are insufficient enrolments received one day prior to the event or due to factors beyond the City’s control. In the event of cancellations relating to weather, safety or unforeseen circumstances, fees may not be refundable.
For non-attendance, individual refunds will only be given if the City is advised at least two full working days before the activity date or upon presentation of a medical certificate. Refunds may take up to four weeks to be processed. No other credits can be given.
If you require further information about the City’s youth programs and events or for assistance with your bookings, please:
- Sign up to receive the monthly youth e-newsletter
- Like the COJ Youth Services facebook page
- Visit y-lounge.com.au
- Phone 9400 4225