Copywriting for your business
End Time: 12.00 pm
15 Barron Parade,
Map and Directions
Content is king and this couldn't be more true when it comes to content creation.
In today's overpopulated digital landscape its easy to get lost in the noise of content, especially because our attention span is only five seconds and this is why it is more important than ever to create content that will stand out and convert.
In this workshop we will cover the following:
• What is copywriting
• How to maximise the use of good content to generate leads for your Business
• Creating your own voice when it comes to writing
• Which platforms you should be writing content on
• The importance of using SEO key words to improve your websites ranking
• Which pages should you be including on your website
• What key words you should be implementing in all of your content
• How to build a stand out content strategy
• Which words make people stop and read what you have to say
• How often you should be sharing fresh content with your audience
• How to get inspiration for new copy.
This workshop is bought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program and is presented by Sandra Tricoli.
For more information please call Business Station on 9301 8000 and to book tickets visit the Eventbrite website.