Understanding Social Media for Business
End Time: 12.00 pm
15 Barron Parade,
Map and Directions
If you want your business to succeed in digital marketing and social media then you must first understand how the different platforms really work. Social media strategist Sandra Tricoli will show you how you can utilise the new age way of marketing through Facebook and Instagram as well as give you practical tips and tricks in order for you to maximise your social presence and ROI.
The workshop will cover:
- When are the best times to post and how often
- What hashtags you should be using to maximize the reach of your posts
- Who is your ideal client
- What strategy works best for your business
- Latest trends in social media
- What content you should be writing to engage with you audience
- Facebook and Instagram content ideas
- Understanding Facebook and Instagram Analytics
- Introduction To LinkedIn.
This workshop is bought to you by Business Station and AusIndustry under the ASBAS Digital Solutions Program.
For more information please call Business Station on 9301 8000 and to book tickets visit the Eventbrite website.