Urban Couture Powered by PechaKucha
End Time: 9.30 pm
The Breakwater, Hillarys
Hillarys Boat Harbour,
58 Southside Drive,
Map and Directions
- Adult (A$20.00)
- Teens (16+) (A$10.00)
PechaKucha Night, now in over 900 cities, was devised in Tokyo in February 2003 as an event for young designers to meet, network and showcase their work in public. PechaKucha is a short, sharp presentation style devised in Tokyo, that invites speakers to use 20 images relevant to their work with 20 seconds allotted to discuss each image. When Fashion + Beauty + Art + Design collide 20 images x 20 seconds per slide.
Urban Couture powered by PechaKucha will host 10 creatives working across a variety of industries that include fashion, textiles and art, who will come together to educate the audience about their practice.
During the evening, the exuberant 2019 Ambassadors Jenny Kee and Linda Jackson will talk on their life within the Australian fashion industry.
- Audrey and Ashton, Owners Mountain and Moon
- Racheal Keeley, Owner Your Eyes Only Brow Studio
- Michelle Pike, Fashion Illustrator
- Bev and Nic, Bloggers The Style Trust
- Julie Leslie, Director and Editor of Circular Style Magazine
- Jenny Kee and Linda Jackson,International Designers
- Julian Pace, Founder of Happiness Co
- Bek Antonucci, Founder and Creative Director ECONIQ ACTIV
- Jonte Morgan, Designer Jonte Designs
For further information call 9400 4927.