Australian History Diorama
End Time: 3.30 pm
5 Trappers Drive,
Map and Directions
What did Australia look like a long, long time ago? Explore Australia’s past by creating your own diorama of an important time in our history. The Gold Rushes, Traditional Aboriginal life in the bush, the time of the dinosaurs, life of the Early Settlers, Captain Cook’s arrival – the choice is endless! We will provide all the materials for you to get creative.
Ages 5 to 12 years.
Terms and conditions
- Parents/carers of children under 12 are required by library policy to remain in the library while their children attend the event.
- There is a maximum of three events per child.
- Children must be within the specified age range for this event.
- Notify the library if your child is unable to attend the event.
- To register your child you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
How to register your child
- Enter child’s first and last name details.
- Enter adult’s email and phone details.
- To register another child, click Add More Attendees, and add next child’s name details.
- A maximum of four children can be registered below.
For further information call 9400 4751