Email Marketing With Mailchimp
End Time: 12.30 pm
15 Barron Parade,
Map and Directions
Learn how to set up and get started using Mailchimp to promote your business using email marketing. Over 3 billion people will use email by the year 2020. (Source: Radicati)
One of the oldest digital marketing methods, that remains effective today is email marketing. It is a great way to keep in touch with existing and past clients, and reach your prospective customers. But with so much spam being received by your ideal clients, how can you capture attention?
Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider that is perfect for small business. Mailchimp is free for lists of up to 2,000 subscribers. Founded in 2001, it has 9 million users that collectively send over 15 billion emails through the service each month.
During this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up Mailchimp
- Create sign up forms that match your brand
- Add and invite people the right way
- Determine what to include in your email marketing
- Create your first email using email templates
- Manage your email campaigns
- Review your email campaign performance through reporting
- If you like to learn by doing, this is the workshop for you. To fully benefit from this workshop, bring your laptop (fully charged) with a notepad and pen, and set up your free Mailchimp account prior to the workshop: www.mailchimp.com
This workshop is brought to you by Business Station and is funded by the Small Business Development Corporation through its Business Local service. For free advice and guidance on starting and growing your business visit the SBDC website.