Marine Magic - WAITLIST
End Time: 11.30 am
102 Boas Avenue,
Map and Directions
This is a Waitlist event.
Discover the magic below the surface of the ocean with local marine artist and diver Holly Ogden. Holly spent 4 years travelling and living in Asia, painting murals and surfboards, as well as diving and swimming with sharks and turtles. In this fun interactive workshop, children will learn lots of interesting facts about marine animals and how to identify them, and then create their own painting inspired by these amazing creatures.
Ages 8 to 12 years.
Terms and conditions
- Parents/carers of children under 12 are required by library policy to remain in the library while their children attend the event
- There is a maximum of three events per child
- Children must be within the specified age range for this event
- Notify the library if your child is unable to attend the event
- To register your child you must agree to these Terms and Conditions
How to register your child
- Enter child’s first and last name details
- Enter adult’s email and phone details
- To register another child, click Add More Attendees, and add next child’s name details
- A maximum of four children can be registered below
Please be aware that there is limited free parking at Joondalup library. Details of parking locations and fees can be found at the City’s Parking webpage.
For further information call 9400 4751.