Singing for Fun - WAITLIST
End Time: 3.00 pm
5 Trappers Drive,
Map and Directions
This is a Waitlist event.
Do you like singing? Do you like being on stage? Then this workshop is for you! Singer and educator Rebecca Jane Flannagan will teach tricks and tips for musical theatre, singing on stage, and getting the most out of your voice.
Ages 8 to 12 years.
Terms and conditions
- Parents/carers of children under 12 are required by library policy to remain in the library while their children attend the event.
- There is a maximum of three events per child.
- Children must be within the specified age range for this event.
- Notify the library if your child is unable to attend the event.
- To register your child you must agree to these Terms and Conditions.
How to register your child
- Enter child’s first and last name details.
- Enter adult’s email and phone details.
- To register another child, click Add More Attendees, and add next child’s name details.
- A maximum of four children can be registered below.
Please be aware that there is limited free parking at Joondalup library. Details of parking locations and fees can be found at the City’s Parking webpage.
For further information call 9400 4751.