28 September 2017 – 28 September 2017
1/16 Sail Terrace
Youth Event Series – Spring 2017
Mountain Biking and Stargazing Observatory (P, M, BYO)
For 13-17 years ONLY
Take a drive all the way up to Kalamunda to Rock’n’Roll Mountain Biking to learn all the skills* needed for a safe mountain bike trek on the tricky hill terrain.
*Whilst all care is taken to teach the skills needed for mountain bike riding, an appropriate level of competency in basic bike riding is essential to participate in this activity for the safety of all participants. Bikes and helmets will be provided on the day.
What to bring
- Please ensure the AYC Rock’n’Roll MTB permission slip waiver is completed and brought with you on the day of the activity.
- Refer to the legend on the program for what to bring and expect for each activity.
- Wear appropriate clothing for activities and weather conditions.
- Bring your own meals/snacks/money for extras.
- For more information check out y-lounge.com.au.
Bookings close two days prior to the activity date.
Step 1 – Make sure you have completed the participant details Youth Services Membership Form prior to registering below. Note: Only one form per young person is needed.
Step 2 – Register below and follow the payment process. You will receive a confirmation email with your ticket attached which you can print or display on a smartphone when attending the activity.
A program will only be cancelled if there are insufficient enrolments received one day prior to the event or due to factors beyond the City’s control. In the event of cancellations relating to weather, safety or unforeseen circumstances, fees may not be refundable.
For non-attendance, individual refunds will only be given if the City is advised at least two full working days before the activity date or upon presentation of a medical certificate. Refunds may take up to four weeks to be processed. No other credits can be given.
If you require further information about the City’s youth programs and events or for assistance with your bookings, please:
- Sign up to receive the monthly youth e-newsletter
- Like the COJ Youth Services facebook page
- Visit y-lounge.com.au
- Phone 9400 4228